MENU

      Authorities: Passerby Put Out Fire at Gibbon Home

      4337183_G.jpg
      4337183_G.jpg

      A Gibbon home caught fire Sunday night and thanks to a passerby, was extinguished before authorities arrived.

      The Buffalo County Sheriff's Office says a neighbor called to report a fire at 311 Court Street. When the officer arrived, he found a passerby had used a fire extinguisher to put out the fire located near the electrical box and usage meter.

      Gibbon Fire Department then arrived and checked the rest of the home for additional electrical fires.

      Damage to the home included charred siding.


      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER