- 1 chicken breast, cut into strips
- 4 oz. Franks Red Hot sauce
- 1 1/2 oz. butter, melted
- flour, enough for dredging
- 8 oz. buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2-3 oz. blue cheese crumbles
- 2-3 oz. parmesan cheese
- 2 strips bacon, cooked
- 1 handful noodles, cooked
- 1 oz. banana peppers
- 2 oz. butter
- cooking oil, enough for frying
Combine melted butter with hot sauce.
Soak chicken in buttermilk and dredge in flour.
Heat oil in pan.
Fry chicken in pan; toss in mix of butter and hot sauce. Remove from heat and set aside.
Heat cream, remaining butter, salt, pepper, garlic and bacon in large saute pan. Reduce by half.
Reduce heat to low and add blue cheese and parmesan cheese; toss with pasta.
Place chicken on pasta and top chicken with banana peppers, serve and enjoy!