- 1 lbs. Ground Beef browned
- 1 bag of frozen shredded hash browns
- 2lbs Velveeta Cheese
- 6-10 cooked slices of bacon (crumbled)
- 30 oz. chicken broth
- Chopped Onion (optional)
Mix all ingredients in Crock pot and cook on high for 1-2 hours.
- One tube of seamless crescent roll dough
- 1lb of ground beef browned
- Chopped Onion
- Shredded Cheese
Brown hamburger and onion. Cut dough into 9-12 squares. Put meat mixture, cheese, and pickles on square and fold sides over to make a pouch. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until dough is golden brown on top.