Alegent Creighton Health and the other CHI facilities in Nebraska are now CHI Health.
Kearney's hospital will be known as CHI Health Good Samaritan and Grand Island's will be CHI Health St. Francis. Other hospitals across Nebraska that are part of the network will also be seeing slight name changes.
“Our new name is a signal that we are moving forward and positioned incredibly well, not only to be able to improve the health of the communities we serve, but to change how health care is delivered,” said Cliff Robertson, M.D., CEO of CHI Health. “Patients can expect the expert care that they’ve always received with the same compassion right in their own community.” The name change is also accompanied by a new logo and theme line: Imagine better healthSM.
The hospitals in the CHI Health network will now be known as:
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center – Omaha, Neb.
- CHI Health Bergan Mercy – Omaha, Neb.
- CHI Health Good Samaritan – Kearney, Neb.
- CHI Health Immanuel – Omaha, Neb.
- CHI Health Lakeside – Omaha, Neb.
- CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs – Council Bluffs, Iowa
- CHI Health Mercy Corning – Corning, Iowa
- CHI Health Midlands – Papillion, Neb.
- CHI Health Missouri Valley – Missouri Valley, Iowa
- CHI Health Nebraska Heart – Lincoln, Neb.
- CHI Health Plainview – Plainview, Neb.
- CHI Health Schuyler – Schuyler, Neb.
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth – Lincoln, Neb.
- CHI Health St. Francis – Grand Island, Neb.
- CHI Health St. Mary’s – Nebraska City, Neb.