- 1 or 2 oz. of olive oil
- 2 breasts of chicken sprinkled with salt, pepper, granulated garlic
- 1 toe elephant garlic, minced
- 3 oz grated parmesan cheese
- 1-12 oz cooked pasta (Penne or Garden Rotini)
- handful fresh spinach (de-stemmed) or about 1 cup
- 3-4 large baby bella mushrooms or 1 large pontobella or 5-6 medium white mushrooms sliced
- 2 oz Pernod or Anise Liquor
- 2 oz chardonnay
- 3 oz heavy cream
Sauté garlic until golden. Add chicken. Sauté chicken in olive oil until nice aroma wafts up into your nose. De-glaze with wine, add spinach, pasta, mushrooms. Cook 3-4 minutes. Add heavy cream. Let Bubble.
Add cream and all grated cheese. Toss lightly. Add salt, pepper, and garlic. Adjust accordingly. Add pernod. Cook 2 minutes. Serve hot with fresh grated Romano cheese on top.