Death By Chocolate
- 1 Brownie Mix to equal 1 - 9X13 pan
- 2 12-16oz. cartons of frozen whipped topping-thawed
- 1 1/2 c. of milk chocolate chips
- 4-5 toffee candy bars (Heath) frozen
- 1/2 c. of chopped walnuts
Bake brownie mix as directed on package and cool. Freeze toffee candy bars and break into pieces. (You can use a hammer). Have 1 carton of whipped topping at room temperature. Melt the milk chocolate chips in the microwave and mix into the room temperature topping.
Use 1 truffle bowl or any large glass bowl. Cut the pan of brownies into small squares, break apart. Layer 1/3 of the brownies, chocolate whipped topping, white whipped topping, sprinkle with chopped nuts and crushed toffee bar. Repeat continue to layer for a total of three layers, finish with nuts and candy bar.
Refrigerate. This serves 12-15 people. Spoon into small plates, cups or bowls as desired.