Faith Christian Banquet
Fall Celebration Fundraising Banquet 2012
Thursday Oct. 11, 2012 at the YounesConference Center
Silent Auction Begins at 5:30 and Dinnerat 6:30
Guest Speaker: CurtSmith, President of Indiana Family Institute on Christian Citizenship. His 30 yearcareer in public policy development includes stints as an award-winning journalist,15 years on Capitol Hill in a variety of senior staff roles, think-tank executiveand work at Sommer Barnard as Director of Public Policy and Public Affairs.
Meal: Buffet Style
- HOUSE GARDEN SALAD (Ranch and Maple Vinaigrette Dressings)
- FRESH CRUDITE DISPLAY (with Ranch Dressing)
- CARVED SMOKED BEEF BRISKET (with BBQ Sauce)
- CHICKEN PICCATA SERVED OVER ANGEL HAIR PASTA
- HERB ROASTED YUKON GOLD POTATOES
- SEASONED GREEN BEANS
Some Auctions ItemsInclude:
- La-Z- Boy Recliner
- Charbroil Broilmate Gas Grill
- Beauty Products
- Two kindles
- Eileen's Cookies 1dz. per month for a year.
- 4 Walt Disney Hopper Passes
- Much, much more
Live Auction!! A dinner for up to 12 people with Tomand Nancy Osborne.
MUST RSVP BY TODAY (OCT 8) 308.236.8744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information About the School:
Faith Christianhas been open for 16 years
Currently have 85Children enrolled
Location ofSchool: On 56th St, just west of 17th Ave.