MENU

      Fire in Holdrege Mobile Home Park Burns Trailer and Multiple Cars

      20041238_BG2.jpg
      20041238_BG2.jpg

      Fire crews responded to a trailer home fire in Holdrege Wednesday.

      The fire started at the Westside Plaza mobile park and caused most of the home to burn down to ashes.

      A witness said, "It was an easy one to see." The fire kept fire fighters at the scene for quite some time.

      The fire spread and two cars nearby also became engulfed in flames.

      The Red Cross was also on scene to help the victims of the fire.

      NTV's Jacklyn Ryan is following up on this story and will have moredetails available later.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER