A fundraiser for Jessica Burkey, a young woman who is fighting against cervical cancer, will be held in Lexington Saturday, Jan. 19 from 2-11 p.m.
The fundraiser will include dinner, a silent auction and a raffle. Raffle tickets are $3 per ticket or five for $10.
Those that can't attend but would still like to donate can send money to KEE Federal Credit Union at P.O. Box 1478, Kearney, NE 68848.
Items included in the silent auction:
- 1 year subscription to the Clipper-Herald,
- Pure Romance- Stacy Cash,
- $50 gift card- Credit Union,
- 2 day trip to Las Vegas- Tandy Barns,
- Carpet cleaning, 4 rooms any size- Service Master,
- 2 Valentines Day tickets for a comedian, prime rib- Box Bar,
- Hair cut & Wax- Color Bayou, and
- Highlights up to $60- Color Bayou.
Raffle items include:
- Hats & shirts- Box Bar,
- 3 nights of bowling- Meridian bowl, and
- Sensy- Julie Harris.
The Eagles 2922 of Lexington, will also be donating 10 percent of their proceeds that day to Jessica. There will also be a bake sale along with the sell of beans, rice, and steak for $5.00 all day. Enchiladas will also be sold for $18 a dozen.
Go to Facebook with questions.