- 2 oz. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 oz. broccoli florets
- 2 oz. cauliflower florets
- 1 oz. carrots, shredded
- 3 oz. tomatoes, diced
- 1 oz. green pepper, sliced
- 1 oz. yellow onions, sliced
- 1 oz. black olives
- 8 oz. marinara sauce
- 4 oz. light cream
- whole wheat pasta, desired amount
- parsley, chopped, for garnish (optional)
Saute garlic in one ounce olive oil for 1 minute on medium heat.
Saute veggies in remaining olive oil until tender.
Add marinara sauce and cream and cook until warm.
Serve over pasta and garnish with parsely, if desired.