- 1 15 oz. bottle of Jalfrezi Curry Simmer Sauce by Patak's (Found at Boogarts)
- 1 inch fresh ginger peeled, small diced
- 3 toes garlic minced
- 2 oz. cilantro
- handful Chow Mein Noodles
- 3 oz. coconut milk
- 6 mushrooms, medium sized, sliced
- 2 oz. green onions
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 1 package Cellophane noodles or Ramen noodles
- 1/8 tsp 5 spice powder
- 1-2 tbs Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 red bell pepper medium, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper medium, diced
- 1/4 cup sesame oil - 2 cups beef broth
Add sesame to soup pot. Saute ginger, garlic for 1 minute. Add bell pepper, 1 minute. Add pork. Cook 3-4 minutes. Add broth, coconut milk, 5 spice, peanut sauce, and Patak's.
Bring to a boil. Reduce to low simmer. Add remaining ingredients. serve.
*Note: If you do not plan on consuming all the soup in one siting, separate what you will finish and add noodles to that . Reserve remaining for next time.