Kansas Man Shocked While Working At Local Truck Stop
A Kansas man is reportedly 'lucky to be alive' after he was electrocuted on the job.
Friday afternoon, rescue units were called to the Sapp Brothers truck stop at the Odessa exit off Interstate 80.
A 60-year-old Kansas man was working on top of a large fuel tank. Officials say a rod he was working with accidentally came into contact with a power line.
The man felt a shock and then fell to the ground.
He was transported to Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
His name and condition have not been released.