The Nebraska Game and Parks Commission is holding informational meetings across the state to discuss several deer-related issues.
Hunters and landowners are invited to participate in the meetings, which will cover topics such as deer management, deer damage and depredation permits, antlerless harvest, trophy management and diseases.
Antelope and elk issues may also be discussed at the public information sessions.
Scheduled meetings include:
- Calamus Fish Hatchery in Burwell on Dec. 3
- Fremont Lakes State Recreation Area on Dec. 4
- Ole's Cafe in Niobrara on Dec. 5
- Chadron State College on Dec. 10
- Game and Parks headquarters in Lincoln on Dec. 11
- Prairie Winds Community Center in Bridgeport on Dec. 11
- Mid-Plains Community College in North Platte on Dec. 16
- Central Community College in Hastings on Dec. 18.
The meetings will begin at 7 p.m.