MENU

      Two Family Pets Lost in Minden House Fire

      25061922_BG1.jpg
      25061922_BG1.jpg

      A house fire near Minden has left the family grieving the loss of their pets and looking for another place to stay.

      The family lost two pets -- a dog and a cat -- after smoke spread throughout the home Monday afternoon.

      Firefighters say the electrical fire sparked in this home's kitchen and while crews were able to contain the flames to just that room and put out the fire quickly, the rest of the home suffered significant smoke damage.

      Firefighters say the Red Cross is helping the family find a temporary place to live.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER