The 2013 Passport programfeatures 80 attractions on 10 themed tours throughout Nebraska.
One of those featured tours is the Savor the Flavor Tour. The tour features local fare at some ofthe state's most eclectic eateries -- from full-service restaurants to charmingout-of-the-way cafes.
The stops included in the tour are:
- Pour House Tasting Room, Friend
- Lakehouse Bar & Grill, NorthPlatte
- Ozzie & Jan's Famous Lee'sChicken, Lincoln
- R.F. Goeke Variety Store andSoda Fountain, Atkinson
- Range Café & Bassett Lodge,Bassett
- The Rocket Inn, Indianola
- BeeHaven Farm Roadside Market,Harrisburg
- Barnstormers, Norfolk
Interested individuals can pick upa Passport booklet at any of the participating stops.
More information about the passport program and other tours can be found at NebraskaPassport.com.