The 2013 Passport program features 80 attractions on 10 themed tours throughout Nebraska.
One of those tours is the Turn the Page Tour, celebrating Nebraska's literary luminaries.
Stops for this tour include:
- Bess Streeter Aldrich House & Museum, Elmwood
- Willa Cather State Historic Site/Red Cloud Opera House, Red Cloud
- John G. Neihardt State Historic Site, Bancroft
- Mari Sandoz High Plains Heritage Center, Chadron
- Wright Morris Walking/Driving Tour, Central City
- Jane Pope Geske Heritage Room of Nebraska Authors & Loren Eiseley Exhibit at Bennet Martin Library, Lincoln
- The Lyceum Cafe and Bookstore, Brownville
- The Sisters Grimm, Bushnell
Interested individuals can pick up a Passport booklet at any of the participating stops.
More information about the passport program and other featured tours can be found at NebraskaPassport.com.