- 1 cup rolled oats (4 Ideal Protein Maple Oatmeal packets)
- 1/2 cup Splenda (or Stevia)
- 1/3 cup PB2 peanut butter powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Maltitol syrup or Maltitol sweetener
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips), optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine rolled oats, Splenda (or Stevia), PB2 and salt in a mixing bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk together vanilla extract, olive oil, malitol syrup and egg whites.
Pour wet ingredients into dry
ingredients and mix together with fork until PB2 is dissolved and
ingredients are well combined.
Line baking sheet with parchment paper and drop balls of batter onto sheet.
Press down onto cookies slightly with a fork to make cookies about 1/2-inch thick
Bake 10-12 minutes, or until cookies are firm but not hard. They will harden a little more when cooling.
Tasty Tip: This recipe
works well with protein powder added as well. You can add chocolate
chips or cocoa powder for a more chocolate cookie.