- 16 oz. cooked penne
- 2 blackened creole, Roma or Gas Flavorful
- 6 oz. good ground Italian sausage
- ½ small diced onions
- ½ small diced green peppers
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp minced roasted garlic
- 8 oz. tomato sauce (homemade)
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 oz. julienned Cadracolla
- 2 oz. julienned Genoa
- 2 oz. julienned Prosciutto
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp cabernet
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 green onions sliced for garnish
Sauteé ground Italian sausage, breaking up with spoon as you
go. Once half browned, add onion, bell peppers and Italian seasoning.
onion is clear and sausage is cooked, then add garlic.
Sauteé for another minute.
Add the last three Italian meats. Cook 3-4
minutes. Add all other ingredients minus the pasta and green onions.
Allow to cook on high 3-4 minutes. Reduce to simmer. Add
cooked pasta. Mix well. Sprinkle with desired amount of Parmesan cheese.
Serve hot with more cheese on top and green onions.