- 1 container (8 ounces) of Cool Whip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 packages of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped (2 peanut butter cups in each package)
1. Mix the cream cheese and peanut butter together. Then gradually stir in the Cool Whip, powdered sugar, and 2 packages of Reese's, until combined.
2. Add the additional package of Reese's on the top. Chill before serving. Serve with graham crackers, animal crackers, or apples.