MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Residents Recovering From A House Fire In Elm Creek

20044371_BG1.jpg

"It all happened so fast," a witness told NTV News.

A young family was saddened and shocked when their house became engulfed in flames Wednesday afternoon.

Electrical problems started the blaze around 11:30 a.m.

Unfortunately, the family had just moved in the house. Thursday, they spent the morning cleaning up what was left, but there wasn't much.

Elm Creek Fire Department, Kearney Fire Department and the Red Cross responded to the blaze.

No one was harmed in the fire and the residents did have insurance to cover their new home.

Trending

LOADING