- 16 oz. ribeye raw. Cooked to desired temp over applewood chips and charcoal
- top with piping hot shrimp Creole
Recipe for Shrimp Creole
- 1 medium onion, large dice
- 1 medium bell pepper, large dice
- 1 3 stalks celery, medium dice
- 2 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 10 oz. homemade tomato sauce or ultra premium store bought
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 tbs chopped garlic
- 3 oz. Worcestershire
- 8 dashes Tabasco
- 1/8 tsp-1/4tsp cayenne
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 30 medium size shrimp 26/30
Sauteé onions and celery until onions are clear. Add bell pepper. Continue cooking for 4 minutes, add garlic. Sauteé for 1 minute. Add all other ingredients.
Bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer. Add red wine. Allow to simmer 1 hour to allow flavors to blend. Adjust seasoning.
Remove desired amount of sauce to separate sauteé or medium size pot. Add desired amount of shrimp. Cool over medium heat. Once shrimp are pink and turgid, ladle over cooked ribeye (about 3-4 oz. per steak).