- 1 cup 51/60 raw shrimp
- 1 cup cooked lobster tail meat
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1.5 tbs granulated garlic
- 1.5 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- enough olive oil for sauteé
- 9 baked puff pastries 2"x2" with a half dollar sized hole popped in the top of each one
Heat olive oil to medium-high heat. Add shrimp and garlic, sauteé for 2-3 minutes, add lobster. Toss lightly. Add cream. Bring to a slight boil. Add grated parmesan, enough to thicken sauce. Whisk in wine. Adjust sauce thickness accordingly. Stir in all other ingredients.
One at a time, place puff pastry on plate and fill hole with seafood and sauce allowing sauce to drizzle over nicely. (Don't drown though)
Do this 3 times per plate (Stack of 3). Garnish with fresh sauteed leeks, carrots, olives, grape tomatoes or any appealing vegetables of your choice.