MENU

      Third Dog Poisoned in Omaha Couple's Backyard

      22044770_BG1.jpg
      22044770_BG1.jpg

      The Nebraska Humane Society says another dog has been poisoned in the backyard of an Omaha couple.

      Three-year-old Murphy became violently ill only minutes after being let into the backyard earlier this month.

      A urine test came back positive for strychnine, a type of poison.

      Two dogs died in November after eating tainted meat in the same backyard. The meat was laced with the same type of poison.

      There is a $2,500 reward offered for information regarding this case. If you believe you have any useful information contact the police.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER