Zombies will be walking around downtown Kearney Saturday, Nov. 10.
Registration starts at 3 p.m. at Copperfields and the walk goes until 10 p.m. The walk will include differentsponsor locations on the bricks and the band Crazy Horses will be playing tofinish the night up.
Sign up as an Individual ($20) or a Team of 4 ($60). Cost includes a t-shirt, wristband, bar card, and meal ticket. Each team is required to have a Team Captain, Team Name. Prizes will be awarded for best costume, and a bingo card will have challenges to complete at each bar. Crawlers will have access to drink specials.
Canned food donations will be accepted at Copperfields before the start of the crawl for extra points, and half of the proceeds will benefit the Mid-Nebraska Food Bank.
The goal is to raise 100 lbs. of food for this holiday season, so here's a chance to have fun and help out at the same time!
Schedule of Events
- 3– 4 p.m. - Registration at Copperfields (canned donations accepted)
- 4–6 p.m. - Crawl Begins, w/Bingo Card Tasks
- 6 p.m. - Supper at Copperfields provided by Papa John's & Costume awards presented
- 7– 9 p.m. - Complete Bingo Card Tasks
- 10 p.m. - Final Showdown Challenges at the Garage
- 11 p.m. - Crazy Horses
For more information, go to www.pvrv.org.