Gifts in a Jar Class offered at Kearney Hy-Vee
Gifts in a Jar Class
5212 3rd Ave.
Saturday, December 9th 9am-12pm
Need a simple gift for a teacher, co-worker or even just a stocking stuffer?? Your Kearney Hy-Vee dietitian has planned a "Gifts in a Jar" class this holiday season. On Saturday, December 9th, drop in anytime between 9am-12:00 pm or Monday, December 11th between 4:00 and 6:30 pm, to assemble and decorate hand-made 'gifts in a jar' for friends, neighbors, teachers, family members, co-workers, etc. Class fee is just $22 to cover three homemade gifts (or $7 additional if you would like to make more than 3.)
Gift Options Include:
- Country Harvest Soup Mix
- Apple Crumb Cake Mix
- Andes Mint Cookie Mix
- Chocolate Chip Snickerdoodle Pancake Mix
- White Chocolate Cranberry Bread Mix
- Orangesicle Vanilla Swirl Sugar Scrub
- You can choose to make 3 of the same jars or 3 different jars!
- Make it a girl’s day or bring your kids along and have them help!! Registration is required! Please email Kaiti at email@example.com or call 308-236-0024 to register for this fun and popular class!