- 1 cup marinated quartered artichokes (chopped into bite-size pieces)
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/4 cup packed fresh spinach, chiffonaded
- 3 fresh basil leaves, chiffonaded
- salt, to taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 oz. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh garlic
- 1 flat bread or pita shell
- 3-4 oz. parmesan cheese
- 3-4 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 slices prosciutto
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Marinate all ingredients except cheese, prosciutto and bread for 20 minutes to 1 hour.
Strain liquid (press ingredients to release moisture). Put liquid in pan and reduce about 75 percent, or until liquid becomes thick and syrupy.
Pour liquid back into ingredients. Chill for 20 minutes.
Layer mix on top of bread, top with prosciutto, then cheese.
Bake about 15-20 minutes. Take out, slice and enjoy!