- 8 ounces macaroni (pre-cooked)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, drained, crumbled
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup evaporated milk or half-and-half
- 6 ounces Cheddar cheese or a blend of Cheddar and
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
Cook macaroni in boiling water following package
directions. Drain in a colander and rinse under hot water.
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground
beef in olive oil for about 3 minutes. Add onion and continue cooking until
beef is no longer pink and onion is softened. Stir in the crumbled bacon,
cheese soup, evaporated milk or half and half, cheese, and ketchup.
Stir in with the drained macaroni. Serves four.