Broccoli and Chicken Wreath
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 2 8-oz. packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 egg white, beaten
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl, toss together chicken, broccoli, red bell pepper, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, salt, almonds and onion.
Unroll crescent dough and make an alternating star with dough triangles until gone. Roll dough until flat.
Spread chicken mixture along center. Fold side strips over chicken mixture. Pinch or twist to seal.
Brush dough with egg white. Bake 25 to 28 minutes, or until golden brown.