- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 8 lasagna (ready for
- 1 (16 ounce) package creamed, small curd
- 3 cups diced, cooked
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
In a medium saucepan
saute green pepper and onions in butter/margarine over medium heat.
undiluted soup, milk, shredded cheese and basil.
Place half of the
noodles in 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish. Layer with half of the cream sauce, half
cottage cheese, half diced chicken, and half parmesan cheese. Repeat layers.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.