- 2 cups cooked corn, fresh or frozen
- 1-2 avocados, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. grated lime zest
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
Combine salad ingredients into a large glass bowl.
Mix together dressing ingredients into another bowl. Pour over salad and toss gently.
Chill salad for an hour or two to blend flavors.
*Fresh corn is best to use. Cut it off the ear and boil for 3-4 minutes. Can also leave it raw, if you prefer.