- 12 ounces cooked Corned Beef or thickly sliced deli Corned Beef, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups cubed unpeeled potatoes (such as red-skinned, baking or sweet potatoes)
- 2 medium leeks, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- Fried or poached eggs (optional)
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick
skillet over medium heat until hot.
Stir in potatoes, leeks and garlic
salt. Cover and cook 12 to 16 minutes or until potatoes and leeks are
tender, stirring occasionally.
Remove cover and continue to cook 3 to 5
or until potatoes begin to brown, stirring occasionally and adding
remaining 1 tablespoon oil to prevent sticking, if needed.
Add Corned Beef to skillet. Continue to cook 2 to 3 minutes or
until beef is heated through.
Serve hash with fried or poached egg (optional).