- 1 (8 oz.) carton sour cream
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can of jalapeños and 1 can of green chilies
- 1 can chopped olives, well drained (optional)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ½ tsp. garlic powder, to taste
- 5 10-inch flour tortillas
all of the filling ingredients (everything but the tortillas) together
the filling and spread evenly over the tortillas.
up the tortillas.
wrap individually in plastic wrap, twisting the ends.
for several hours (can refrigerate overnight).
and cut in slices, approximately 1/2" thick.