Crock-Pot Mac and Cheese
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 2 1/2 cups, about 10 ounces, grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Boil the macaroni in a 2 quart
saucepan in plenty of water until tender, about 7 minutes. Drain.
In microwave safe bowl , mix
butter and cheese. Microwave until the cheese melts (stir often).
In a slow cooker, combine
cheese/butter mixture and add the eggs, sour cream, soup, salt, milk,
mustard and pepper and stir well.
Add drained macaroni and
Cook for 3 hours, stirring