- Egg noodles, 12 ounce pkg.
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 28 ounces spaghetti sauce, any flavor
- 3 1/3 ounces sliced pepperoni or 3 1/3 ounces Canadian bacon
- 3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
Cook noodles as directed on package.
Brown ground beef with
onion until the meat is no longer pink. Add spaghetti sauce and
mushrooms to meat.
Spray large crock pot with cooking spray.
Place layers in
crock pots as follows: 1/3 meat-sauce mixture, 1/3 of the egg noodles, 1/3 of
the pepperoni/Canadian bacon slices, 1 cup cheddar cheese, 1 cup mozzarella
cheese and then repeat these layers twice more.
Cook on low until heated through (approximately 3-4 hours)