- 1 – Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 – 12oz Sour Cream
- 1 – Can Franks Sauerkraut drained
- 1 – Can Rotel Tomato w/green chilies
- 1lb – Oxford Locker Pork Sausage
In a crock pot on low mix together the first four ingredients. In a skillet brown your pork sausage. When done drain and add to crock pot mixture. Let it cook on low until hot.
- 1 – 8oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 – Cup Miracle Whip or Mayo
- 1 – tsp Lemon Juice
- ½ - tsp Dill Weed
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 – Med Cucumbers peeled, seeded and grated
- Optional Green Onion
Mix your first five ingredients together then fold in the cucumbers. Chill for 2 hours before serving.