Fruit Kabobs with Fluffy Fruit Dip
Ingredients for Kabobs:
- 6 to 8 pineapple chunks
- 6 to 8 whole strawberries
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 6 to 8 red or green grapes
- 6 wooden skewers
Ingredients for Dip:
- 1 cup fruit-flavored, low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon honey
In a small bowl, make dip by mixing together yogurt, whipped topping and honey. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Thread one piece of each fruit onto skewer. Repeat as desired.
Serve with dip.