- 1 pound orzo pasta, cooked al dente
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 3 green onions (or 1/4 cup red onion, diced)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 6 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 3/4 lb. feta cheese, crumbled
- 16-20 cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined (grilled, sautéed or roasted)
Combine orzo, cucumber, onions and tomatoes in a large bowl.
Place dill, vinegar and mustard in a
blender and blend until smooth. With blender running, slowly add olive
oil and blend until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper.
Pour vinaigrette over orzo mixture and
stir well to combine (you can save some of the dressing in a squeeze
bottle to drizzle over salad before serving).
Gently fold in feta cheese.
Cook shrimp and use to top salad. Finally, drizzle reserved vinaigrette over the top. Garnish with additional dill.