- 1/4 cup purchased pesto sauce
- 1 pizza crust, pre-baked or pizza dough
- 1 Roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts, sliced
- 1/4 cup halved pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Spray grill grate with cooking
spray. Preheat grill to 425 degrees.
If using pizza dough, roll into a
thin crust - ¼ inch thick. Place crust
onto oiled grate. Grill for 3-5 minutes
until set. Remove from grill.
Spread pesto sauce over baked side
of the pizza crust. Top with tomato slices, chicken, artichokes and olives.
Sprinkle with cheeses. Grill for an additional 10 minutes, or until crust is baked and cheese is melted.