Barbecue Pulled Chicken
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- 3 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 small onion or 1 Tbsp dried onion
- 1 garlic clove or 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Stir tomato sauce,
chiles, vinegar, honey, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and salt
in a 6-quart slow cooker until smooth.
Add chicken, onion and garlic; stir to combine.
Put lid on slow cooker and cook on low until chicken can be pulled apart, about 5 hours.
Transfer chicken to a cutting board and shred with a fork. Return chicken to sauce, stir well and serve.