Holiday Turkey Melt
- 1 round bread loaf (lb.) or a loaf of French Bread
- 1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 lb. leftover cooked turkey breast, sliced
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onions
- 2 cups lightly packed baby spinach leaves(opt)
Heat oven to 400°F.
Cut 1/2-inch-thick slice off top of bread loaf; set aside. Remove center of loaf, leaving 1/2-inch-thick shell. Reserve removed bread for making croutons or another use.
Spread inside of bread shell with dressing. Fill with layers of remaining ingredients; cover with top of bread. Wrap in foil.
Bake 30 min. or until sandwich is heated through and cheese is melted.
Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.