- 8 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese
- 1 8-oz. container sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1 pinch paprika, or more to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place potatoes in a
large pot of water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low,
cover, and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain.
Combine hot potatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, butter and salt together in a large bowl. Mash until creamy.
Spoon potato mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with chives and paprika.
Bake in preheated oven until bubbling, about 30 minutes.