Baked Kale Chips
All you need:
- 2 cups fresh kale leaves
- Dash sea salt OR dried Ranch dressing mix
- Olive oil nonstick cooking spray
All you do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the kale leaves on baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray. Spritz with olive oil spray and sprinkle lightly with salt or Ranch dressing powder.
- Bake in the oven until crispy, 10 to 15 minutes, for a potato-chip-like snack.
Entire recipe: 64 calories, 1g fat, 212mg sodium, 13g carbs, 2.5g fiber, 0g sugars, 4.25g protein