Lemony Chicken Salad
Adapted from Midwest Dairy Council
All you need:
- 1 1/4 cups (10 ounces) low-fat lemon flavored Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, grapes or cranberries
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup sliced celery (about 3 stalks)
- 1/2 cup green onions (about 6), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced (about 1/2 medium pepper)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ¾ cup almond slices, toasted
All you do:
1. In a medium bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise.
2. Mix in berries or grapes (saving a few for garnish) chicken, celery, green onions and bell pepper. Mix gently. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cover and refrigerate to let flavors blend for at least 30 minutes.
4. Serve over endive or other salad greens with reserved berries or grapes and lemon slices, if desired.