- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 can no added salt black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 12 whole wheat flour or corn tortillas, warmed
- fat-free sour cream, to taste
- low-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, to taste
- lettuce, shredded, to taste
- avocado, chopped, optional
Place chicken in a 3-quart slow cooker. Combine lime juice and chili powder; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours, or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken; cool slightly. Shred meat with two forks and return to slow cooker; heat through. Stir in corn, beans and salsa.
Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes, or until heated through. Serve in tortillas with toppings as desired.