Mediterranean Turkey Wraps
All you need:
- 8 (8-inch) whole-grain Flat Out Wraps
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, divided
- 5.5 oz (16 slices) Dilusso™ oven-roasted turkey breast
- 2 medium portobello mushrooms, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 16 asparagus spears
All you do:
- Spread 2 tablespoons pesto on one side of each wrap. Layer 1/4 cup spinach, 2 turkey slices, 2 strips each of mushroom, yellow, red, and green peppers, and asparagus.
- Roll, chill, and serve.