On The Menu: No Bake Treats
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
3 cups crispy rice cereal
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips plus more for toppings.
Melt peanut butter and honey in microwave, stirring every 15 seconds
Add cereal into bowl and mix until fully coated. Cool to room temperature.
Add chocolate chips and mix.
Line 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper and pour mixture into pan.
Press into pan and top with more chocolate chips.
Refrigerate for 2 hours
Makes: 12 bars
1 cup mini marshmallows, divided
2 tablespoons butter
3 cups wheat cereal
1 cup chopped graham crackers
2 bars chocolate, chopped plus more to top
1. Microwave ½ cup of marshmallows and butter in a bowl, stirring every 15 seconds, until fully melted.
2. Add cereal and graham crackers into the bowl and mix until well coated. Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
3. Add the chopped chocolate bars and mix just until combined.
4. Line an 8x8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and pour the cooled mixture into the pan. Press into the edges of the pan and top with more chocolate pieces and remaining ½ cup of mini marshmallows.
5. Cool in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Cut and serve.