On the Menu - Ugly Dip - Roni Lewis
• 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
• 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
• 1 (10- ounce) can Ro-tel diced tomatoes & green chilis, drained
• 1 cup chopped cilantro
• 1 (4.5- ounce) can chopped green chilis, drained
• 1/2 cup chopped olives (green or black)
• 1 package Good Seasonings Italian Dressing seasoning mix, prepared with oil, vinegar, and water according to package directions.
• In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients. Pour the salad dressing on top and stir to combine.
• Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, but overnight is better.