Recipe from: Taste
- 1 tube
(8 ounces) refrigerated Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 32 slices pepperoni (I used Hormel's turkey pepperoni slices)
- 4 pieces string cheese, cut in half
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- Marinara or Pizza sauce, for dipping
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 8 triangles.
Place 4 pepperoni slices on the large end of each triangle. Place one
half string cheese on the top of the pepperonis. Roll up towards point. Place
roll ups at least 2 inches apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
together Italian seasoning and melted butter. Brush over the tops of the roll
ups. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm!