- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni sausage
- 16 ounces pizza sauce
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Cook noodles according to package
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a medium skillet over medium-high heat,
brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic and green bell pepper. Drain
excess fat. Stir in the noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce and milk, and mix well.
Pour this mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
Bake at 350° F for 20
minutes, top with the cheese, then bake for 5 to 10 more minutes.