Refrigerator Cheesecake with Wine Sauce
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
- 9 Large crackers (one package) rolled to crumbs.
- 3 T Sugar
- 1/3 C Butter Melted
Break crackers into crumbs and mix crumbs and sugar in bowl. Add butter and mix.
Press firmly in 9 x 9 pan bottom and bake at 325-350 for 10 min. Allow to cool.
- 2 8oz packages regular cream cheese.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3T concentrated lemon or lime juice
Mix the ingredients with a mixer until smooth and cover the graham cracker crust evenly.
- 1 bottle of red wine 750ml - 25.4 oz
- 3T corn starch
- Sugar to taste depending on wine.
Add corn starch to ¼ cup water. Add mixture to wine. Slowly heat and bring wine to a slow boil. Boil for one minute and let cool. Pour over cheese cake as desired.
Note: A 9 x 13 pan requires X 1-1/2 the crust and filling recipe. Also, other sauces and fruit go very well with this Refrigerator cheese cake Recipe.